- The Data processing supervisor is Illumination Studios Paris, a simplified joint-stock company with a capital of 3 421 000,00 €, registered under the number 533 478 434 at the Paris Trade and Companies Register, having its head office at 6 rue de la Cavalerie, 75015 Paris – France.
- The purpose of this processing is the management and monitoring of the recruitment of people applying for a job or internship at Illumination Studios Paris directly on its website (for further details see Article 2).
- The legitimate foundations of processing. The processing is based on the user’s express consent and the execution of the pre-contractual measures taken on the users request (for further details, see Article 2).
- The nature either mandatory or optional of the Data provision is indicated by an asterisk (for further details, see Article 3).
- The Data could notably be communicated to the public authorities to whom Illumination Studios Paris may be required to disclose certain Data in cases of a legal proceeding, litigation and/or request (for further details, see Article 4).
- Protection of Personal Data relating to Third Parties. Users are likely to communicate to Illumination Studios Paris personal Data about Third Parties including references or contact details of people related to their former positions or activities. Users submitting this Data make certain commitments in this regard to Illumination Studios Paris (for further details, see Article 5)
- You have legal rights. This is the right to ask Illumination Studios Paris access to personal Data, rectification or deletion of it, the right to oppose the processing, the right to define directives regarding the fate of your personal Data after your death, and the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL or any other competent supervisory authority. From May 25th, 2018, will be added the right to ask Illumination Studios Paris a limitation of your Data processing, as well as the right to Data portability (for further details, see Article 6).
- The retention periods of your Data is two years. Your data may, subject to your express authorization, be retained for a longer period (5 years). For further details, see Article 7.
- Absence of Data processing outside the European Economic Area. Personal Data is hosted and processed by Illumination Studios Paris and its subcontractors on the territory of the EEA (for further details see Article 8).