About the job
- To assist the production and animation supervision team in the smooth running of projects by ensuring an accurate and efficient flow of information.
- To coordinate the flow of information and elements between artists and departments.
- To manage the day-to-day work of an assigned department team.
- To keep databases up to date with elements and shot status.
- To coordinate dailies and take notes.
- Experience in production for the animation department.
- Experience in working with databases.
Nice to have
- Knowlegde of Shotgun.
- Knowledge of Maya.
- French and English fluency is required.
- Ability to work within a team, prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- Available or willing to relocate to Paris (remote work unavailable).
- We favor European Union citizens or candidates with French work permit. We will not be able to obtain a visa for this position.
Illumination Studios Paris is the leading studio for animated films in Europe. Based in Paris, the studio is known for its blockbusters such as the franchise “Despicable Me”, “Minions”, “The Secret Life of Pets” and “Sing” – all produced by Illumination Entertainment for Universal Pictures.