Illumination Studios Paris is the leading studio for animated films in Europe. Based in Paris, the studio is known for its blockbusters such as the franchise “Despicable Me”, “Minions”, “The Secret Life of Pets” and “Sing” – all produced by Illumination Entertainment for Universal Pictures.
About the job
We are looking for a web design coordinator to join our IT team and participate in the development of the company’s internal and external websites.
You will also participate in the development of the Studio’s web tools such as the Learning
Management System, production management tools, etc…
As a privileged interlocutor on these tools, you are the relay between the Management, the Production and project teams.
● Minimum Bac+2 in computer science
● Young graduate with internship experience
● Good knowledge of WordPress, Google Sites, etc…
● Ability to quickly master the production tools developed in-house
Nice to have
● Knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, report development)
● Basic knowledge of MySQL and production tracking tools (ex: Shotgrid, Ftrack,…)
● Knowledge of Linux / UNIX systems
● Fluency in French, a correct level in English is required.
● Relational skills, good listening and analytical skills.
● Ability to work in a team, prioritize actions and meet deadlines.
● Available to work in our Paris office.
● We prefer applications from Europeans or candidates with a French work permit. We will not be able to obtain a visa for this position.
How do we keep you smiling?
Our team develops and brings these stories to life, exploring universal truths through visual and comedic through visual and comedic expression that invites our audience to discover ideas experiences and emotions in ways never before imagined. We are at the service of the story and our characters.
Entrepreneurial at heart, sophisticated in design, caring in our approach, we aspire approach, we strive for excellence and seek out talent with a passion for stimulating creativity in any role.
Family and friends screening, social events and group benefits to keep you smiling.
The opportunity to work with a diverse team in an international environment.
Office in the center of Paris, remote working policy.
Internal mobility opportunities, “give your chance” culture..
Your journey with us
Initially, when your application is accepted, you will receive a call to explain the essentials of the position and to give you a chance to show your motivation.
If your application is successful, you will move on to the next step with our management.
We will always give you the opportunity to add something to your application in terms of in terms of a video, message, additional information or any other question before we make before we make the final decision (which will be based on your overall performance in the process).
As a final step, we look forward to sharing some good news and welcoming you as a new colleague!